Winter Conference 2017: Obtain a Ijazahadmin
OBTAIN A IJAZAH
A Highly Recommended, Unique & Amazing Opportunity!
This year in keeping with the theme of the Winter Conference, one of the morning intensive sessions inshaAllah, will be a reading of Shama’il Muhammadiyyah by Imam al-Tirmidhi, a hadith text which covers many aspects of the character and life of the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam).
The session will be delivered by Shaykh ‘Abdullah al-‘Ubayd who will then convey a written ijazah (chain of transmission) which leads all the way back to the author, Imam al-Tirmidhi. The text will be read in Arabic and only the Shaykh’s comments will be translated into English, so please search online and bring your own translation of the text.
Course Dates: 24th – 26th December 2017
(Please refer to the schedule during the conference for the session timings)
In order to be considered for the ijazah, you must adhere to the following:
Pre-registration is REQUIRED using the form below and is open until 11.00PM, 23rd December 2017
Registration is open to both BROTHERS & SISTERS
Conditions in order to obtain a Ijazah:
- Please either bring the book or have the link to the book ready at the time of study as no material will be provided
- An email address will be required
- You must attend all three sessions
- You must sign in for each class at the registration desks
- Registration Desk will be open each day from 7:30AM to 8.00AM
- This session is for those who would like to obtain the Ijazah for the above-mentioned book and it is to be taken seriously at all times.
- Please follow the stewards’ instructions on the day.
Online Registration is now CLOSED.
Please visit the registration desks on the day to register.