Open to brother & sisters.
- A payment of £30 is required to secure a place on the course (this will be deducted from the course fees, however if you withdraw from the course this will be non-refundable)
- To pay the fees in full please contact email@example.com
- The fees must be paid in full by 31st January 2021, failure to do so may result in removal from the course
- Should you withdraw from the course at any point, fees due to the date of withdrawal must be paid in full.
NOTE: The On-site provision is subject to change should the circumstances around social distancing be amended
- Event Details
Be able to:
- Read the Qur’an
- Weekday and weekend classes
- 15 minutes of dedicated 1:1 teacher time per student
- 33 teaching weeks
An in-depth course for sisters interested in learning and perfecting their reading (Tilaawah), focusing on:
- Tips and an individual plan for each student
- Focus on Makharij (points of articulation) through the Qaidah and fluency in the recitation of the Qur’an
Regular classroom-based assessment and an end of year assessment.
£150 for the academic year
Students will receive for this fee:
- Studying under a qualified and experienced teacher
- Guaranteed small class size
- Receive constant monitoring of performance
- Regular classroom-based assessments
The course book (Qaida) must be purchased in advance from the Sister’s Office, details of other books required will be given once the classes have started
Phone: 0121 713 0080