Fiqh of Purification
Date & Time: Tuesday 3rd November 2020 – Tuesday 8th December 2020 | 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Instructor: Shaykh Mustafa Abu Rayyan
Eligibility: Open to Brothers & Sisters
Fees: £35 (non-refundable)
Location: Online via Zoom
- Event Details
- Rulings and importance of tahara
- Types of water
- What should I do if I’m unsure whether I broke my wudhu or not?
- Am I allowed to wipe over my shoes during wudhu?
- Is it acceptable to only use tissue when cleaning after using the toilet?
- How and when is ghusl done?
- Does being licked by a dog make me or my clothes impure?
- How and when can I perform tayammum?
- Does bleeding nullify my wudhu?
*NOTE: If you genuinely cannot afford the course fees please email email@example.com detailing this and we will subsidise/waive the course fee as we don’t want to put barriers for you to seek knowledge
Date: 3 November, 2020
Phone: 0121 713 0080