- Event Details
- What is the Shari’ah and what does it consist of?
- How did the Shari’ah evolve during and after the time of the Prophet (s)?
- What are the sources of Islamic legislation?
- How was the Qur’an revealed, compiled and preserved through time?
- What is the sunnah? How do we know the sunnah is a valid source of legislation?
- Are all differences of opinion valid in Islam? Did the companions differ amongst themselves?
- What is fiqh and how has it evolved over time?
- How important was the contribution of the Four Imams in fiqh?
- What is Ijmaa of the scholars?
- What is Qiyas and how does it work?
- Is taqleed permissible in matters of fiqh?
- What is ijtihad and who is a mujtahid?
- What do the terms Wajib, Mandoob, Mubah, Makrooh & Muharram actually mean?
*NOTE: If you genuinely cannot afford the course fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing this and we will subsidise/waive the course fee as we don’t want to put barriers for you to seek knowledge
Date: 14 September, 2021
Phone: 0121 713 0080