Advanced Tajweed B
Open to sisters (16+).
- A payment of £50 is required to secure a place on the course (this will be deducted from the course fees, however if you withdraw from the course this will be non-refundable)
- To pay the fees in full please contact email@example.com
- The fees must be paid in full by 31st January 2022, failure to do so may result in removal from the course
- Should you withdraw from the course at any point, fees due to the date of withdrawal must be paid in full.
NOTE: The On-site provision is subject to change should the circumstances around social distancing be amended
- Event Details
Be able to:
- Read the Qur’an fluently
- Completed Advanced A Tajweed course or equivalent
Open to sisters (16+)
- The course starts from the week beginning 20th September 2021
- 4 hours per week
- Weekday classes available
- Wednesday: 1000 – 1400 (Onsite – Sisters Only)
- 33 teaching weeks
An in-depth course focusing on:
- Theory – covering the separate and joined words in the Qur’an. The feminine Ha and the spreial words by Hafs An Asem
- Reading (Tilaawah) of the 1st Juzz
- Memorizing Juzz 28 of the Qur’an with correct Tajweed
Regular classroom-based assessment and an end of year assessment
£250 for the academic year.
Students will receive for this fee:
- Studying under a qualified and experienced teacher
- Guaranteed small class size
- Receive constant monitoring of performance
- Regular classroom-based assessments
The course book (Qaida) must be purchased in advance from the Sister’s Office, details of other books required will be given once the classes have started.
Venue: Onsite: Green Lane Masjid & Community Centre
Phone: 0121 713 0080