The programme will cover all the aspects of Hifdh, from correct letter pronunciation by implementing Tajweed rules to memorization, revision and eventually completion of the Qur’an. The duration of the programme is 5 years and is designed and structured to maximize the learning ability of the student.
It has been scientifically proven that the long-term memory cells can retain memory for decades if the information is absorbed in a thorough and consistent manner. The Adult Hifdh programme is carefully tailored to do just that, as per the breakdown below:
- Year 1: Memorisation of 3 Ajzaa
- Year 2: Memorisation of 4 Ajzaa
- Year 3: Memorisation of 5 Ajzaa
- Year 4: Memorisation of 7 Ajzaa
- Year 5: Memorisation of 8 Ajzaa
Although the above states the overall breakdown, each student is expected to follow the five year detailed plan, which explains the number of lines/pages to be memorised on a daily, weekly and annual basis.
The result will be that that after 5 years, the student will have successfully completed the memorization and will become a qualified Hafidh of the Quran. If a student is naturally gifted and makes that extra effort to learn, surpassing the amount of memorization that needs to be covered in each year, it can possibly result in completing the Hifdh programme in 3-4 years inshaAllah.
Prerequisites for admission:
- Applicant must be fluent in reading the Qur’an
- Applicant must be aware of the essential Tajweed rules
- Applicant must have memorised any 3 Ajzaa already
Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: Brothers Only
- Admission Fee: £50
- Monthly Fee: £60