Date & Time: Thursday 15 September 2021 - Thursday 20 October 2021 | 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Instructor: Shaykh Aqeel Mahmood
Eligibility: Open to Brothers & Sisters
Fees: £35 (non-refundable)
Location: Online via Zoom
- If the Qur'an is enough, then why do we need Hadith?
- Have the teachings of the Prophet been preserved? How can we trust that they have?
- What is the meaning of authentic and weak Hadith?
- Who decides whether a Hadith is Sahih or not?
- What are the principles used to decide whether a Hadith is authentic?
- What are the main references for Hadith and how can we benefit from them?
- Why is Sahih al-Bukhari such an important book?
- Are the Sciences of Hadith still relevant today?