An introduction to the rules of business transactions in Islam. The course is for all levels of people involved in basic financial transactions such as purchasing every day commodities to businessmen dealing in more complex transactions
What will I be taught?
- The real meaning of the term ‘trade’ in Islam.
- The different types of transactions.
- How to identify if my transactions are permissible.
- That which I must avoid.
- The concept of ambiguity (gharar) in transactions, and its ruling.
- The factors that constitute usury (ribaa).
What will I gain from this course?
- An appreciation for how comprehensive the Shariah is.
- A better understanding of the differences between the Islamic financial model, and other frameworks across the world.
- A practical understanding of the factors that both validate and invalidate a transaction from an Islamic perspective.
- Real life case studies which will join between theory and practical.
Duration: 1 day
Eligibility: Brothers & Sisters