🌕 Eid al-Fitr Announcement🌙
“… and Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period (Ramadan) and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you, and perhaps you will be grateful.”
Green Lane Masjid wishes everyone a blessed Eid and hope that you enjoy yourselves.
Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum. May Allah accept it from us and from you all.
InshaAllah for Eid Al Fitr prayers this year we will be holding prayers inside the mosque with social distancing.
All spaces have been taken, we ask that any congregation member who has booked and can no longer make it to cancel their booking so that others may benefit from the space.
1) There will be three Jumu’ah khutbahs performed:
- 1.15pm: Shaykh Abu Usamah
- 2.00pm: Shaykh Hafeezullah Khan
- 2.45pm: Shaykh Mustafa Abu Rayyan
2) The khutbah and salah will be shortened and will not exceed 20 minutes in total.
🚫 DO NOT attend if you are unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19.