RECOMMENCEMENT OF JUMU’AH
In order to attend Jumu’ah at Green Lane Masjid you MUST book your place here. You will be emailed a ticket which you must show at the door.
1) There will be three Jumu’ah khutbahs performed to allow more people to attend.
1.15pm – Shaykh Abu Usamah; 2.00pm – Shaykh Mustafa Abu Rayyan; 2.45pm – Shaykh Adil Saleem
2) The khutbah and salah will be shortened and will not exceed 20 mins in total.
3) Spaces are limited. Only book a space if you are definitely able to attend as you may be depriving someone else of a place.
Please be conscious of the following Islamic guidance:
• Every adult male who is comfortable attending the Masjid during this Covid-19 period and does not have any health conditions must try his utmost to register for the Jumu’ah prayer, or find a Masjid in his locality to perform the Jumu’ah.
• In the event of there being no available Jumu’ah slots/facility available (due to the implementation of current government based regulations); a person should comfortably observe the Dhuhr prayer at home, as the obligation of Jumu’ah will be lifted accordingly as per the merciful directives of the Shariah in these circumstances.
• If you are unable to attend Jumu’ah due to the restrictions, a person will not be sinful. In fact, he will be rewarded the full reward of observing the entire Jumu’ah proceedings, due to the situation being beyond their control and because of their sincere intentions, inshaAllaah.
URGENT CORONAVIRUS APPEAL
In Times of Hardship
Alhumdulilah we have been working extremely hard to support our community in this crisis through our foodbank, PPE projects and funeral services. We have been putting out daily motivational reminders and have also launched a listening service to make sure that you’re okay.
With the closures of the Masjid due to COVID-19 situation, our main source of income has been removed from us. After spending decades building up the Masjid, providing services for the community and guiding our youth we cannot bear to see our Masjid in a dire financial situation.
Now more than ever, we need your duas and your financial support. We humbly ask you to come together as an ummah and donate generously to support the Masjid so that we can ensure that we are still standing strong and in a position to continue making a positive impact as we have been doing.
Donate to your Masjid, commit to 67p a day (£20 monthly) and support your community in one of the worst disasters of a generation. Our income stream has drastically reduced and we need you to support us online InshaAllah.
The Masjids may be closed but let’s ensure our hearts don’t do the same.