RECOMMENCEMENT OF JUMU’AH
In order to attend Jumu’ah at Green Lane Masjid you MUST book your place here. You will be emailed a ticket which you must show at the door.
1) There will be three Jumu’ah khutbahs performed to allow more people to attend.
1.15pm – Shaykh Zakaullah Saleem; 2.00pm – Shaykh Abdullahi Hussein; 2.45pm – Shaykh Mustafa Abu Rayyan
2) The khutbah and salah will be shortened and will not exceed 20 mins in total.
3) Spaces are limited. Only book a space if you are definitely able to attend as you may be depriving someone else of a place.
Please be conscious of the following Islamic guidance:
• Every adult male who is comfortable attending the Masjid during this Covid-19 period and does not have any health conditions must try his utmost to register for the Jumu’ah prayer, or find a Masjid in his locality to perform the Jumu’ah.
• In the event of there being no available Jumu’ah slots/facility available (due to the implementation of current government based regulations); a person should comfortably observe the Dhuhr prayer at home, as the obligation of Jumu’ah will be lifted accordingly as per the merciful directives of the Shariah in these circumstances.
• If you are unable to attend Jumu’ah due to the restrictions, a person will not be sinful. In fact, he will be rewarded the full reward of observing the entire Jumu’ah proceedings, due to the situation being beyond their control and because of their sincere intentions, inshaAllaah.