Be at the youth club on time which is at least 15 minutes before
Leave the youth club no earlier than after everything is as it should be
Duties At The Youth Club Session
1. Take out the youth register, a couple of pens and set up 1 or 2 tables near Door F for the registration process.
2. Ensure Door F is open on time ready for youth to enter. (For girls only: Place a board a little further back but directly in front of Door F to ensure that any people passing by only see the board if they were to look in)
3. Ensure all youth register (write in ) their full name in the register book under the day’s date and also fill in their date of birth
4. Ensure all new youth club attendees fill in a registration form with parental signature recorded for those youth who are under the age of 16 years.
5. Check all new registration forms to ensure they have been filled in properly, are legible in reading and then keep them within the register book
6. Direct all youth towards the free play area
7. Be willing to answer any queries from parents (mothers and fathers) and/or youth, and if unable to answer the query yourself, direct to the Head of the Team or the relevant person that can answer the query. (For girls only: fathers must be talked to outside as they cannot enter the girl’s youth clubs)
8. Have the knowledge to answer the usual queries (please refer below for this information)
9. Continue with the role involving all the duties above until 45 minutes into the session. Thereon afterwards locking Door F as to not allow more youth in.
10. Assist with other things if needed after fulfilling the above
Duties Before the Youth Club Session
Duties after the Youth Club Session
Information About The Youth Clubs
It is a drop in session for youth
It is free
Runs every Saturday
Girls 8 – 11 years old from 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Girls 12 – 15 years old from 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Boys 8 – 11 years old from 3.45pm – 5.45pm
Boys 12 – 15 years old 3.45pm – 5.45pm
The structure of the youth clubs.
BOYS: Structure will be as follows: 40 minutes settling and free play, 20 minutes Tarbiyyah Reminder, up to an hour for life skills or a team sport.
Team sports are as follows: football, cricket, basketball, dodgeball, etc.
The Boys will have a 20 minute Tarbiyyah Reminders in the middle.
They will have a Life skills session once a month (every 2nd Sat of the month). If it is anticipated that a Life skills session will take longer than this allocated time, then the Tarbiyyah Reminder should be delivered earlier to accommodate.
GIRLS: Structure will be as follows: up to an hour settling in and free play (free play involves any team sports or other recreational activities to occupy the youth). The last hour either about an hour Tarbiyyah session or an hour Life skills session. Tarbiyyah sessions will take place every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and Life skills sessions will take place every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
Fill in a one off registration form and sign this as parent/guardian on first session. There are a few personal details such as contact number, email etc that we ask for on the registration form. This is so that we can notify you of any changes/cancellations etc.
No need to bring anything as we provide everything.
Time Allocation to The Role
Attendance to all relevant youth clubs (2 ½ to 3 hours every Saturday)
Approximately 2 ½ to 3 hours per week (12 hours per month)